Heishi Beads Bracelet
Heishi ("hee-shee") beads are disc-shaped beads made of natural materials or stone and are known to be the oldest form of jewelry in New Mexico- dating back to 6000 BC.
Wear just one or all three together! Available as a full set, or can also be purchased individually.
- Red Malachite Heishi (half gold-plated, half Red Malachite)
- Pink Aventurine Heishi (half gold-plated, half Pink Aventurine)
- Sandstone Heishi (half gold-plated, half Sandstone)
- Set of all three
- One size fits most- 17.5 cm when unstretched
- Place a drop of oil on your palm and roll the beads between your hands while setting your intentions for the day.
*Please note that each gemstone is a product of nature and variations in size and color may occur. These differences and variations, which may not be reflected in the photos, should be considered the beauty of natural stone.