Ruby Zoisite Diffuser Necklace: July Birthstone
The combination of Ruby and Zoisite, also known as Anyolite, joins together the properties of both strength and growth. Known to help turn negative energies into positivity, it's the perfect addition to any outfit!
- Available in gold or silver plated brass
- Freeform Ruby Zoisite slice
- Charm: 10 x 13mm
- 18" chain with 2" extender
- Adjustable in 1" increments: 18" - 20"
- Dainty diffuser piece for diffusing essential oils which can be removed if desired
- Unique faux suede material will diffuse essential oils for hours
- Wipe necklace clean after wearing to preserve the life of your jewelry
- Please keep dry and remove when bathing or swimming
Find your perfect fit:
Our bracelets are meant to be worn flush against the wrist to prevent excess stretching. They will naturally stretch with wear.
- Snug fit - use your wrist measurement as your bracelet size
- Comfort fit - add 1 cm to your wrist measurement
Fit recommendations by bracelet style
- Classic Diffusers- Snug or Comfort fit
- Studded Diffusers- Comfort fit, size up if in-between sizes
- Hexagon + Gemstone Diffusers- Adjustable sizing ranging from extra small to large
- Affirmation Beads + Beaded Sets- One size fits most stretch bracelets
Find your wrist measurement
- Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measure or piece of string (even dental floss will work) just below the wrist bone, where you would normally wear a bracelet.
- Use a centimeter ruler to measure the length of the string. This is your wrist size.
- Now, take your wrist size and add a centimeter and apply it to the chart below. This will be the comfort fit, or if you prefer a snug fit order the same size as your wrist measurement.
Apply Fit Preference and Wrist Measurement to Size Chart
The chart below reflects the length of the bracelet
Adult Extra Small - 16 cm
Adult Small - 17 cm
Adult Medium - 18 cm
Adult Large - 19 cm
Small is the most frequently ordered size.