Mother of Pearl Slider Diffuser
With this bracelet you get calming neutrals with a touch of glam. Mother of Pearl comes from the ocean and is said to hold the healing properties of the sea, so breathe in that healing calm and relaxation as you rock this beauty.
New adjuster bead makes this diffuser easy to get on and off and comfortable to wear all day.
- Features Mother of Pearl charm
- Fawn colored faux suede
- Slide bead for adjusting size
- Bracelet extends out to 10"
- Gold or silver plated brass bead and plating on charm
- Unique faux suede material to diffuse essential oils for hours
*Please note that each gemstone is a product of nature and variations in size and color may occur. These differences and variations, which may not be reflected in the photos, should be considered the beauty of natural stone.
Find your perfect fit:
Our bracelets are meant to be worn flush against the wrist to prevent excess stretching. They will naturally stretch with wear.
- Snug fit - use your wrist measurement as your bracelet size
- Comfort fit - add 1 cm to your wrist measurement
Fit recommendations by bracelet style
- Classic Diffusers- Snug or Comfort fit
- Studded Diffusers- Comfort fit, size up if in-between sizes
- Hexagon + Gemstone Diffusers- Adjustable sizing ranging from extra small to large
- Affirmation Beads + Beaded Sets- One size fits most stretch bracelets
Find your wrist measurement
- Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measure or piece of string (even dental floss will work) just below the wrist bone, where you would normally wear a bracelet.
- Use a centimeter ruler to measure the length of the string. This is your wrist size.
- Now, take your wrist size and add a centimeter and apply it to the chart below. This will be the comfort fit, or if you prefer a snug fit order the same size as your wrist measurement.
Apply Fit Preference and Wrist Measurement to Size Chart
The chart below reflects the length of the bracelet
Adult Extra Small - 16 cm
Adult Small - 17 cm
Adult Medium - 18 cm
Adult Large - 19 cm
Small is the most frequently ordered size.
Gently spot clean all products with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not soak or machine wash, as it will damage the faux suede. Failure to follow instructions will damage the product. Darker colors may bleed when wet. Make sure to remove before showering or water-related activities